India will tour West Indies for five One Day Internationals and one T20 International, just days after the conclusion of the ICC Champions Trophy in England, the BCCI confirmed today.
The ODI series will begin on June 23, with the first two matches to be played at the Queens Park Oval in Port of Spain. The third and fourth ODIs will be played at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in Antigua, while the last ODI along with the only T20I will be played at Sabina Park in Kingston, Jamaica.
The ICC Champions Trophy ends on June 18. India had coincidentally also last toured West Indies in 2013 after winning the ICC Champions Trophy. The tri-series also saw the participation of Sri Lanka, with the Indian team going on to win the series.
- 1st ODI, Queen’s Park Oval, June 23
- 2nd ODI, Queen’s Park Oval, June 25
- 3rd ODI, Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, June 30
- 4th ODI, Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, July 2
- 5th ODI, Sabina Park, July 6
- Only T20I, Sabina Park, July 9